Why Clean Windows Make You Happy!
It’s funny how we take windows for granted. We look through them every day, but we don’t really look at them. If you see someone else’s home or small business for the first time, and they have dirty windows, you’re likely to notice it straight away. When it comes to your own building, however, it’s different. You get used to it, and stop noticing.
It’s easily done, and we’re certainly not judging you! But we wanted to draw your attention to this strange tendency, and to make you think about whether your windows are cleaned as often as they should be. Having clean windows is something that makes you happy, as well as being something that’s actually very important!
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why having clean windows in your home or small business can make you happy.
- First and foremost, it lets you appreciate and admire the view outside. And with some of the vistas we have in South Carolina, especially in Greenville, Greer and Simpsonville, you’re going to want to admire that view as much as you possibly can!
- It makes your home or business that much brighter inside, and everyone’s mood is improved when they have a little more natural light!
- Clean windows allow more of the sun’s heat in than dirty windows. We might not have the harshest winters here in South Carolina, but it can still get pretty frosty, so you’ll want to take advantage of as much heat inside as possible.
- Having windows which look sparkling clean from the outside is especially important for businesses. If a potential client or customer sees your building, and the first thing they notice is dirty windows, they’re less likely to head inside and spend their money. This is obviously especially the case with bars, cafes and restaurants, where cleanliness is all-important.
By contrast, clean windows project an air of professionalism, encouraging outsiders to have that extra bit of initial confidence in you. This can also carry over to your workers, inspiring them to be more professional than ever. They’ll work more effectively, and you’ll be happier!
- If you’re looking to sell your house, clean windows are a key part of making a great first impression on potential buyers, and potentially raising the value of your home. Having your windows cleaned is a quick and easy way to raise your – we’ll say it – curb appeal!
(For more tips on how we can help to sell your home faster in areas like Greenville, Simpsonville and Greer, just head over here.)
- Having your windows cleaned regularly actually prolongs their lifespan. Things like hard water and oxidation can be very harmful to your windows over time, but taking care of them by having them cleaned regularly should help to alleviate this issue. Nobody wants to go to the trouble and expense of having to get all their windows replaced, but follow our advice and you won’t have to worry about that!
There you have it; these are just some of the many reasons why having clean windows makes you happy.
Needless to say, cleaning windows makes the Curb Appeal staff extremely happy too! We love what we do, and we’re pleased to say that our lovely customers here in South Carolina think we’re pretty good at it! You can find out all about our window cleaning process here.
We always say that windows are the eyes of your home. So let’s make those eyes sparkle again, and put a big smile on your face. Simply call 8642144959 now, or message us online, and we’ll get straight to work!